WEDNESDAY - 6.1.21
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 8.45am start.
1. Complete the handwriting practice sheet. If you can't print it then you can copy the words onto your own lined paper.
1. Look closely at the picture Game Changer by Banksy. This artwork was revealed in Southampton Hospital.
2. Read Picture Prompts and think about your answers. Write them as clear sentences.
3. Look at the Relative Clause PowerPoint or Revision card.
4. Complete the Relative Clause activities.
5. Extension: Look at the Street Art examples and write sentences that include relative clauses about the pictures. Can you show them to an adult to see if they can match your sentences to the correct picture.
Lesson 1 Resources
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 10.30am start.
1. Complete the questions on the lesson starter powerpoint. Don't worry if you can't complete all of them. Have a go at what you can do.
1. Join the Zoom.
2. Use the lesson starter powerpoint for lesson explanation (with answers).
3. Watch this video for further help and questions about Factors: Week 8 - Number: Multiplication & Division | White Rose Maths
4. Complete questions 1-5 of the factors main activity worksheet below.
5. Extension 1 - questions 6-7 of the factors main activity worksheet.
6. Extension 2 - factors reasoning and problem solving.
7. Use the answer sheet to mark your work.
8. If you have time you can do 20 minutes of TT Rock Stars.
Lesson 2 Resources
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 1pm start.
The task you were given yesterday was quite a big one so use the time this afternoon to finish your endangered animals poster. Ensure you have included all of the bullet points on the PowerPoint and presented it to the best of your ability.
You don't have to complete all of the activities - choose the ones you would like to do in the 40 minutes given.
1 – Practise reading the words in the word list.
2 - See how many you can read in a minute. Mark where you got up to.
3 – Practise writing - use 10 words from the word list to write a short story.
4 – Draw a picture of the story.
5 – Build your word power – choose 5 of the trickiest words and rainbow write them using a different colour for each letter.
6 - Practise the trickier word list and test yourself at the end of the week.