Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 8.45am start.
1. Complete the handwriting practise sheet. If you can't print it then you can copy the words onto your own lined paper.
1. Look at the different texts and answer the following questions about them:
- What is the purpose of the text?
- Who is the audience?
- Which emotions are triggered (how does it make you feel)?
- Is the text effective for you?
1. Join the Zoom - 10.30 am.
2. Fluent in 5.
4. Complete questions - page 1.
5. Extension questions - page 2.
6. Use the answer sheet to mark your work.
7. If you have time you can do 20 minutes of TT Rock Stars.
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 1pm start.
Let’s talk about dreams!
‘If I won lots of money my dream would be...’
What dreams might we have that do not involve money?
Do most of our dreams rely on us having enough money to make them come true?
What jobs can you see in the presentation?
What would you like your life to be like when you grow up?
What is your dream or ambition?
What hobbies would you like?
What interests might you follow?
In the middle of a blank page drawn a cloud. Write ‘My dreams and ambitions’ in the cloud.
Write your dreams and ambitions around the cloud and add the things you might need to do to get there.
1 – Practise reading the words in the word list.
2 - See how many you can read in a minute. Mark where you got up to.
3 – Practise writing - use 10 words from the word list to write a short story/paragraph.
4 – If there are any words you don’t understand, look up their meaning.