THURSDAY - 7.1.21
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 8.45am start.
1. Complete the handwriting practice sheet. If you can't print it then you can copy the words onto your own lined paper.
1. Look at the images on the writing activities worksheet.
2. Use the boxes to write what you think could be happening in each of the pictures. What is the story behind them?
3. Can you think of a story that connects all of these images? Have a go at writing your story. I would like you to include relative clauses (yesterday's learning) in your story. I look forward to reading them!
Lesson 1 Resources
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 10.30am start.
1. Complete the questions on the lesson starter powerpoint. Don't worry if you can't complete all of them. have a go at what you can do.
1. Join the Zoom.
2. Use the lesson starter powerpoint for lesson explanation (with answers).
3. Watch this video for further help and questions: Week 8 - Number: Multiplication & Division | White Rose Maths
4. Complete questions 1-4 of the prime numbers main activity worksheet below.
5. Extension 1 - questions 5-6 of the prime numbers main activity worksheet.
6. Extension 2 - prime numbers reasoning and problem solving.
7. Use the answer sheet to mark your work.
8. If you have time you can do 20 minutes of TT Rock Stars.
Lesson 2 Resources
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 1pm start.
1. Go through the introductory PowerPoint.
2. Complete the activities on the worksheet.
You don't have to complete all of the activities - choose the ones you would like to do in the 40 minutes given.
1 – Practise reading the words in the word list.
2 - See how many you can read in a minute. Mark where you got up to.
3 – Read the story then draw a picture.
4 – Practise writing - use 10 words from the word list to write a short story.
5 – Build your word power – choose 5 of the trickiest words and rainbow write them using a different colour for each letter.
6 - Practise the trickier word list and test yourself at the end of the week.