Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 8.45am start.
1. Complete the handwriting practise sheet. If you can't print it then you can copy the words onto your own lined paper.
1. Read 'Letter to the Editor':
- Which is the introductory paragraph?
- Which is the concluding paragraph?
- What are the main points? (Which parts explain further, support with facts or evidence, ask rhetorical questions?)
2. Use the 'School should' page to plan your own letter.
1. Join the Zoom - 10.30 am.
2. Fluent in 5.
4. Complete questions - Divide by 10, 100, 1000.
5. Extension (EXT) worksheets for multiply and divide by 10, 100, 1000 (the top half of the sheet is the same as the bottom).
6. Use the answer sheets to mark your work.
7. If you have time you can do 20 minutes of TT Rock Stars.
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 1pm start.
Why did God's people need Freedom and Justice?
1 - Read the extract and answer the questions below.
2 - Look at the picture and answer the questions below.
1 – Practise reading the words in the word list.
2 - See how many you can read in a minute. Mark where you got up to.
3 – Practise writing - use 10 words from the word list to write a short story/paragraph.
4 – If there are any words you don’t understand, look up their meaning.