FRIDAY - 8.1.21
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 8.45am start.
1. Complete the handwriting practice sheet. If you can't print it then you can copy the words onto your own lined paper.
1. Think back to our Geography lesson about living sustainably so we can protect the planet for future generations.
2. Think about how you would like the future to look.
3. Think of six hopes (things that you hope for the future) and record them in pictures and words in the grid.
4. Plan and write a persuasive letter to your local Member of Parliament about the future you would like for our world.
You can find the name and address for your local MP here: https://members.parliament.uk/FindYourMP
Watch this video to help with your work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qzS4L5BiTM
Lesson 1 Resources
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 10.30am start.
1. Complete the questions on the lesson starter powerpoint. Don't worry if you can't complete all of them. have a go at what you can do.
1. Join the Zoom.
2. Use the lesson starter powerpoint for lesson explanation (with answers).
3. Watch this video for further help and questions: Week 8 - Number: Multiplication & Division | White Rose Maths
4. Complete questions 1-3 of the using factors main activity worksheet below.
5. Extension 1 - questions 4-5 of the using factors main activity worksheet.
6. Use the answer sheet to mark your work.
7. If you have time you can do 20 minutes of TT Rock Stars.
Lesson 2 Resources
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 1pm start.
Click here for your music lesson.
There are six lessons in the pulse and metre unit.
Watch lesson 1 today.
You don't have to complete all of the activities - choose the ones you would like to do in the 40 minutes given.
1 – Practise reading the words in the word list.
2 - See how many you can read in a minute. Mark where you got up to.
3 – Read the story then draw a picture.
4 – Practise writing - use 10 words from the word list to write a short story.
5 – Build your word power – choose 5 of the trickiest words and rainbow write them using a different colour for each letter.
6 - Practise the trickier word list and test yourself at the end of the week.