Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 8.45am start.
1. Complete the handwriting practise sheet. If you can't print it then you can copy the words onto your own lined paper.
1. Write your letter that you planned yesterday.
Paragraph 1 - introductory paragraph
Paragraph 2 - point 1
Paragraph 3 - point 2
Paragraph 4 - point 3
Paragraph 5 - concluding paragraph
1. Join the Zoom - 10.30 am.
2. Fluent in 5 - we will do all of this together so make sure you have a pencil and paper to work them out.
4. We are going to be using a website called Diagnostic Questions for this lesson (I will email your parents your username and password). https://diagnosticquestions.com/
5. If you have time you can do 20 minutes of TT Rock Stars.
Log on to the class Zoom call ready for an 1pm start.
Choose a video to follow and create your own drawing - Draw with Rob.
1 – Practise reading the words in the word list.
2 - See how many you can read in a minute. Mark where you got up to.
3 – Practise writing - use 10 words from the word list to write a short story/paragraph.
4 – If there are any words you don’t understand, look up their meaning.